Your donation gives a powerful voice to abused and neglected children.
- Sponsor a child in need with an online donation.
- Mail your check or money order to: CASA of Lane County,
174 Deadmond Ferry Road, Springfield, OR 97477
- Call (541) 984-3132 with your credit card number
- Join our monthly giving program
- Leave a legacy with a planned gift
- Donate a used vehicle
- Sponsor a CASA event through your business
Take a look at the impact of your gift:
- $2,400 annually / $200 per month Supports advocacy for one child
- $1,000 Supports the 40 hour/7-week training of one new CASA volunteer to advocate for a child or sibling group
- $500 Support one year of a CASA volunteer’s court appearances on behalf of a child
- $250 Supports one day of training for a new group of 10 CASA volunteers
- $100 Supports one month of a CASA volunteer’s meeting with professionals and people involved in a child’s life
- $50 Supports matching a new CASA volunteer with a child from our waiting list
- $35 Supports training materials for one new CASA volunteer.
Click here to read our latest annual report with information about our program impact.
Tax Identification Information
CASA of Lane County is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax ID # is 93-1185120.