- Sponsor a child in need with an online donation.
- Mail your check or money order to: CASA of Lane County,
174 Deadmond Ferry Road, Springfield, OR 97477
- Call (541) 984-3132 with your credit card number
- Join our monthly giving program
- Leave a legacy with a planned gift
- Donate a used vehicle
- Sponsor a CASA event through your business
Take a look at the impact of your gift:
- $1,000 Sponsor the recruitment and training of one new CASA volunteer to advocate for a child or sibling group
- $500 Support one year of a CASA volunteer’s monthly visits to the child’s foster home
- $250 Support one year of a CASA volunteer’s court appearances on behalf of a child
- $100 Sponsor one day of training for a new class of CASA volunteers
- $50 Support a CASA volunteer’s ongoing training through the year
- $35 Match a new CASA volunteer with a child from the waiting list
Where CASA’s funding came from and was spent in FY 14-15:
Income: $1,355,923 Expenses: $1,250,125
Click here to read CASA’s latest annual report with information about our program impact during 2013-2014.
Tax Identification Information
CASA of Lane County is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax ID # is 93-1185120.