Your car, pickup, van, RV or boat with trailer can help fight child abuse when you donate it to CASA of Lane County. The vehicle does not need to run, but must be complete, including tires, motor, drive line and transmission.
CASA is proud to work with the Volunteers of America Oregon Vehicle Donation Program through Charity Connections. You can specify CASA of Lane County to receive the proceeds from the donation of your vehicle.
- Click here and fill out the online form through the Volunteers of America (VOA) website.
- Or, contact Katie Gatlin via email or at (541) 868-3087. Provide her with your name and phone number, and with information on the year, make and model of your vehicle.
- VOA will contact you to arrange to pick up the vehicle and transfer the title.
- VOA can tow your vehicle for free if it’s located in a city along the I-5 corridor from Portland to Ashland.
- VOA will provide you with documentation for tax purposes.
- Upon the sale of your vehicle, CASA of Lane County will receive 60% of your vehicle’s proceeds. VOA keeps the remaining 40% for administrative costs.
Email Katie Gatlin, Director of Development and Communications, or call her at (541) 868-3087.