We couldn’t change lives for children without our wonderful volunteers!
The most significant way you can help a child is by becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate, or “CASA Volunteer”. CASA volunteers give a two-year commitment to investigate, examine and recommend to the Juvenile Court the best option for a safe and permanent home for the children assigned to them. Click here to learn more about becoming a CASA volunteer, or click here to watch short videos of CASA volunteers talking about their experiences.
Interested in other volunteer opportunities? We frequently need volunteers to help with events or other short-term projects. To learn about current volunteer opportunities, email Robben Lyons, Volunteer Coordinator, or call her at (541) 868-3083.
Other Ways You Can Help!
- Host a house party for friends with a CASA speaker
- Schedule a CASA presentation for your service club, church group, business, etc.
- Share an informational brochure
- Invite others to join you at the Run/Walk (May) or Casino Night (Feb)
- Host a table at the Heroes for Children Breakfast (Oct)